Color capes Color Analysis (Seasonal System)
The 4 seasons color cape set is a quick and easy way to determine a client’s color direction. You can use these color capes or collars to determine the best fitting season within the well-known 4 seasons method.
Using color collars to quickly determine the color type of the client. You can use color collars as an additional tool for color advice or as a quick scan in a barber store, beauty salon or as an additional service in a clothing store.
Features of the color capes color analysis:
- The set consists of 4 color collars, each corresponding to one color type: summer, autumn, winter and spring.
- Each color collar contains 12 typical shades of a particular color type and are placed on the cape in such way that they can be compared with each other.
- We carefully selected the optimal size of the cape: it covers the clients shoulders and chest, but also the size makes sure there is no material spillage during the production process.
- The collars are made of recycled material (RPET).
- The finish of the color collars matches the undertone of the collar, cool (silver/gray) or warm (gold/ochre)
Good to know about your color cape set:
- Our color capes are manufactured in a social sewing workshop in the Netherlands. All our textile products are manufactured in the atelier’s training center, allowing people distanced from the labor market to develop within the textile profession. Your color collar set is made with a lot of love.
- The cloth set consists of a circular material (RPET) which again is highly recyclable.
- You will receive end-of-life instructions and sustainable washing instructions.