What degree of contrast does your client have? Contrast capes demonstrate this to your customer and make your advice visual. Demonstrate contrast through these beautiful contrast capes.
The contrast capes set consists of 2 collars, which you can easily twist around the customer’s neck. The contrasts present in the collar are:
- high contrast
- medium contrast
- low contrast deep color value
- low contrast light color value
Using contrast capes
Using contrast capes is very simple. You wrap the collars on the client’s shoulders. Then you turn the contrast you would like to demonstrate to the front. You can use contrast collars in addition to a color consultation or style consultation.
Features of the contrast capes set
- The set consists of 2 color collars each with 2 different contrasts
- Each color collar contains the contrast in neutral gray
- We carefully selected the optimal size of the capes: it covers your client’s shoulders and has minimum waste during production.
- It fits comfortably around the neck and varies in width.
- The collars are made of recycled material (RPET).
- The finish of the contrast collars matches the collar
Good to know about your contrast capes:
- Our collars are manufactured in a social sewing workshop in the Netherlands. All our textile products are manufactured in the atelier’s training center, allowing people with a distance to the labor market to develop within the textile profession. Your collar set is made with a lot of love.
- The collar set consists of a circular material (RPET) which is also recyclable.