What scale suits your client best? Our scale capes demonstrate this to your customer and make your advice visual. Demonstrate the scale of accessoiries and prints with these capes.
The scale collar set consists of 2 collars, one has a polkadot pattern and the other one has a stripe pattern. Which you can easily twist around the customer’s neck. The scales present in the collar are:
- Small scale
- Medium scale
- Large scale
Using scale capes:
Using scale collars is very simple. You wrap the collars on the client’s shoulders. Then, you can turn the cape to the left or to the right to compare the effect of the scale in front of the client. Often it is obvious to both client and stylist.
Features of the scale cape set
- The set consists of 2 collars with 3 scale-options
- Each color collar contains the pattern in black and white
- We carefully selected the optimal size of the capes: it covers your client’s shoulders and has minimum waste.
- The collars are made of recycled material (RPET).
- The finish of the contrast collars matches the collar
Good to know about your scale collar set:
- Our collars are manufactured in a social sewing workshop in the Netherlands. All our textile products are manufactured in the atelier’s training center, allowing people with a distance to the labor market to develop within the textile profession. Your collar set is made with a lot of love.
- The collar set consists of a circular material (RPET) which is also recyclable.